View from Above
What we learned about competitive swimming:
– Swimmers are always in the pool (6 days a week- 2 hour practices).
– Swimmers can eat and eat and eat.
– Swimming teaches organization, discipline ,hard work and responsibility.
– Being a swim parent means getting used to very warm indoor temps, the strong chlorine aroma and sitting and waiting for a long while only to cheer on your swimmer for a teeny fraction of that time.
– Just be supportive because swimming is hard.
PS The things that look like bats in the pool are swimmers.:)