Bananas are my favorite fruit. Why you ask? You can eat them plain, with peanut butter, frittered, fried and baked into a delicious bread! And pudding-ed!
Fun banana facts:
– The banana itself is actually a berry.
– You can use the inside of a banana peel to polish patent leather.
– If you peel a banana from the bottom up you won’t get the string things.
– Bananas are naturally radioactive (Explanation too scientific,just take my word for it or Google it)
– Eating a banana can cheer you up! They are the only fruit to contain both tryptophan and vitamin B6 which together help the body produce seratonin.