1. Please don’t call me Becky. There’s nothing wrong with the name but I am so not a Becky. And also because if you say Beck.., Beck.., Becky out loud you sound like a clucking chicken.
2. I love cooking soup. As soon as the mercury drops to 50 degrees we are having soup.
3. I love paper. I enjoy looking at cool notebooks, journals, cards, postcards, pens etc. Basically, just point me to the stationery store and I’m a happy woman. Didn’t you ever smell and stare at your new notebooks happily when you were a kid? No? Just me? Ok then.
4. I am slightly OCD when it comes to turning off my stove and closing the garage door. That’s all you need to know.
5. I hate watching senior citizens lose on game shows. It makes me sad.
Thanks Kari for tagging me!
PS Don’t you just love my shellacked hair?