Very appropriate considering all the snow that has fallen so far within the past three days. I can appreciate its beauty from behind my window, not my car but from my home. The biting, cold air is a refreshing change from the stale, warm air indoors. A quick pop outdoors, take a few deep breaths and pop right back in.
Crunchy snow underfoot or an unwelcome crunch coming from the woods?
My Wintry Weather Friend
Thanks for keeping my feet warm in this record breaking weather. Without your Sherpa lining my toes might have turned blue and tingly and numb and possibly have fallen off. Without your grippy soles I would have hurt my behind on the frozen slip and slide. You’re looking worn in so many places but it only makes me love you more. You’re softer and cozier. You have more character, in my opinion. Aged beautifully as they say. Here’s to you!! Hip hip hooray!!
What I Did Today
1. Drew a poor shivering snowman.
2. Got movin’. A little Zumba, a little yoga. Because, you know, gotta stay loose and limber.:)
3. Chores. There are always chores to do.
4. Watched an episode of Bones. There’s a reason why this show is on it’s 9th season.
5. Had Chicken Barley soup for dinner.
1 cup = 3 points. Yummy!
6. Drank 3 big mugs of coffee.
January 25, 2014